Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 20.10.2019, 10:42   #7
mrjaco

Greetings,

I'm kurt, an one year old owner of 6A12 engine NA, manual.

I'm located in Singapore and Malaysia, basically over here, the local maker - proton bought 6A12 engine from mitsu and brand it as perdana.

it's 14 years old and i only took over last year.

although it's an old horse but i love it especially the sound and power of the V6.

I don't have much complains as this ride, is used for long distance. i can hit 220km without much concern, the only complaint is the handling

What i have done so far:
change rim and tyres 215/45/17
full set of suspension, improves handling as for now
stiff ring, helps
maintaining the engine - 138k mileage
new color coating

complaints at times:
if i not wrong, 6A12 is only at 148bhp.. some time, i do regret of not getting a 6A12 TT, never had a turbo ride .. if one day, the engine fails.. probably i will get an evo 3 - 4G63T and do a transplant

6A12 ticker sound..

stupid abs system.. my abs has been faulty and i had a hard time in getting the part number.
The local service centre is quoting around 8k for just the module while the whole car, it only worth 10k+..
proton (maker) has use 4 brands of ABS for the ride - mitsubishi, nippon ABS Ltd, Nisshinobo

I nearly had a few terrible accidents with this faulty abs.. the ride just can't stop too well..

by joining here, i wish to learn about this engine and what kind of improvements to enhance the ride further.
Thank you